demons and angels

the other night my dd had a dream about angels.she said she woke up then feel back asleep again.this time she dreamed about a demon was trying to talk to her but she never saw them...last night she woke up and said she saw them and they were following her......any ideas???

cleo1977

Asked by cleo1977 at 9:17 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Most often, people dream about things they saw/ experienced within 30 hours of sleeping. This could be from what she was watching on TV last night, a book she is reading, church service (many people go to Wed night service), or a phone conversation.

Focused prayer before bed can lead to supernatural / spiritual dreams too.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:23 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I agree about the tv thing. I've had dreams all week and every one of them had to do with the last thing I watched before going to bed. I taught my adult children to have the kids watch something funny or meaningful before they go to bed if they insist on watching tv before bed. It has helped. They used to have nightmares and now they don't. It would even be great if they would turn off all tv's, radios, playstations, etc 2 hours before bedtime and talk with family or do homework. But that's an old woman's idea of a good way to get a good nights sleep

btw the dream itself had no meaning

Answer by admckenzie at 10:53 AM on Feb. 26, 2010