How do you handles this?

What do you do when you kid isn't turning their work in, not bringing study material home to study for a test, isn't doing their homework?? When we ask her if she has any homework she says she did it in school, but it's not done.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• OMG, are you talking about my child??? I have the same problem with my DS. I have tried everything. It might work for a while but then back to the same old crap. Since 5th grade.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Once we had this problem and I spoke with the teacher and we have a "homework" book sent back and worth and had to be signed. If it wasn't signed or brought home then there would be some kind of punishment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Ya the PP's suggestion. My nephew had to start using a homework book too and it helps his mom to know what he has to do that night.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:49 AM on Feb. 25, 2010