Who's house for easter

My dd has three grandmas and i want them all to spend Easter with there granddaughter but they all live in different directions i was thinking about having Easter dinner at my house but they all cook Easter dinner every year . i am kinda stuck does anyone have any suggestions

sashasmom159

Asked by sashasmom159 at 9:52 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• I think you either have to invite them all to your house, or you have to choose. You could start a new tradition having Easter at your house, and let each of them bring a special dish to contribute to the meal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Send an invite and see what they say. We spend different holidays at different Grandparents because of this. Easter is with hubbys Dad and wife and Thanksgiving with my family here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Easter is the easy one as it's at our house and everyone comes. One year I think there were almost 75 people there! We're talking family, friends, neighbors, etc. We have the biggest yard for the egg hunt and also the biggest house if it rains and we have to bring it inside. We're also lucky that family all lives so close that we can easily see everyone during the other holidays.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 10:02 AM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Can one of the grandma's do a lunch and the other do a dinner? Then you can go to both. I have to do this with my son's girlfriend's family. If her family do a lunch, then i do dinner, so they can go to both our houses and not have to choose.
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 4:05 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I have Easter at my house. with both grandparents. and his brothers and their wifes and kids. maybe if you talk to them both ahead of time and tell them that you would like to have easter with them both . if this time they can come to your house. that you wpuld be happy. tell them that your also doing it so the baby can be with both grandparents on Easter. gl.:)
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 7:35 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Explain to each grandma the situation and you loved your dd to spend time with them but 3 dinner is impossible time schedule. As if one would like to do a breakfast; the other lunch and the last one dinner.

Anonymous

• i have 2 houses to go to for each holiday so we do dinner at one and dessert at the other so each family (mine or my fiances) is getting jipped equally. so this year its dinner with his family and dessert with mine
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 9:41 AM on Mar. 27, 2010