Obama just lied about his daughter again

According to his wife, aka mother of the child in question, his daughter never had meningitis. If he's willing to lie about his daughter's health to shill his health care reform (not once but twice), why should he have any credibility?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Sources please?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I thought all his credibility was gone anyway. People, you need to keep up with the program here. We have a dud as president and the countdown for him to be gone is on!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• OMG STFU and get a life. Damn..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• OMG STFU and get a life. Damn

Says the anon with her head buried deeply in the sand.

12
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:20 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Well, I'm sure my DH doesn't remember all the illnesses our kids have and haven't had, but I sure do. So ask the Mom first and you'll get the most accurate answer?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Would you PLEASe provide a link? This is silly....you sound like a bored housewife spreading gossip. Anything to malign the president,huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I'm sure the man doesn't know what color his undies are let alone anything noteworthy about his kids. but honestly this is just a small matter and only a chip of the bigger problem. let's try to stay focused on the bigger picture and not whether or not he lied about an illness his daughter may or may not have or what kind of breakfast she had. French toast or eggs?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• well since according to some since he lied about it before he certainly can't go back on what he said before because that would just draw more attention to the fact that he's a sham and then some would complain about the fact that he couldn't make up his mind - did she have it Mr. President or didn't she? Honestly some of you remind me of a pup in the kitchen. Give him at least credit for being consistant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I agree with anon 10:23!

Answer by older at 10:34 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Give him at least credit for being consistant.

Consistantly lying? I will certainly give him credit for that.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:34 AM on Feb. 25, 2010