Symptoms of Pregnancy while nursing?

How did you feel when you were pregnant while nursing? Did your breasts become painful and engorged feeling? Did you become nauseous? (I feel like I have a constant hangover).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Sorry but it is different for everyone and every pregnancy. The best thing to do is to test and see what it says. If it is neg. Then make an appt with your Dr and tell them how you are feeling and took a test and it is neg. They will most likely do a blood test and go from there. Good luck.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I agree with pp...every woman is different. But, with me, my breasts did feel very sore and my nipples really hurt...I didn't get engorged at all. I didn't really get nauseous, I would just get dizzy every once in a while, but I'm not sure if that was caused from me nursing and being pregnant at the same time, or if it was just a symptom of being pregnant.
    Anonymous