I am fairly small

I feel like I'm pretty small for 16 weeks. . and this is my second pregnancy. I see all the other girls, and they look more pregnant than me at 12 weeks! Is something wrong,, or do we all just differ that much?

Amber211

Asked by Amber211 at 11:27 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I just had my third baby and my tummy was much smaller than I was with my first two. I was sure we would have a 7 lb baby. Well much to my shock, our son was 8lbs 11oz!! I couldn't believe it! He must have just been sitting back further?? I don't know but try not to worry too much. If you are feeling fine and progressing normally, I'm sure baby is cozy and happy! =)
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:29 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Everyone is different and every pregnancy is different. As long as you appts are going well and Dr has no concern. They sit back and enjoy your pregnancy. Don't stress over what either look like.

Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:29 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• We all differ a lot. It depends on if you're short, tall, small, big, and how you carry the baby. As long as the doc. says everything looks good, don't worry too much about it.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 11:29 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I didn't even look pregnant until I was 6 months, and then BOOM, my belly grew like wild fire.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 11:30 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Don't worry about it. I was small during my whole pregnancy (at least in other people's opinion) and ended up have a normal sized, healthy baby. It actually made it easier to lose the extra weight after the baby was born. Just be prepared. In your final trimester, you'll hear a lot of people say, "You look so good, considering".
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I know how you feel other girl's that are due the same month as me and they are showing I don't start showing tell about 5mths or 6mths this will be my 3rd baby and all my baby's come out healthy so don't worry.
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 1:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2010