How many times has your kid fallen off the bed?

Mine fell off last night. I wanted her to sleep with me and she was messing around and fell off. She was fine, but I feel so guilty about it. She has done it once before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• too many to count
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:40 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• about 3 times. lol
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:40 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• NONE! If my son is on the bed then he is surrounded by pillows. If he is sleeping with me then i'm holding him the whole time or he is between me and his daddy!
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 11:41 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• too many to count..and that doesn't include the time she rolled down four steps because she threw a fit at the top of the stairs. lol..she's a tank though! thank god!
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 11:44 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• None, my motto is "Babies can't fall off the floor."
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 11:45 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• to many to count!!!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Cole'sMommy....pillows will not prevent falling off the bed. Seriously. Babies move and scooch. Only one of my son' falling was as a baby, he was way older for the other two. The baby incident was me running to pee and he was surrounded by pillows on the bed. He was 4 months.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:55 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• 3 times but my son is 14 months old and didn't fall off the bed for the first time til about 11 months, then 12 months and 13 months. Everytime he falls off I am literally heart broken b/c it scares him so bad but he moves so fast sometimes I can't catch him.
    Anonymous

• never. mine dd is 9 months. I know she will eventually have a fall off something but I'm thankful it hasn't happened yet.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 11:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2010