i cant take much more.....

I am about to pull every single hair from my head. I never go anywhere the kids arent i never get a me time. I never get to just sit and relax. Im slowly going crazy and if it doesnt change soon....im afraid it will not be pretty. anyone else feel the same...and how did you deal????? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes thats just part of it!!! but once they get older and ur not cool then youll miss these days so enjoy while you can!!!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 11:35 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Girl, leave the kids with someone and get some time off :)
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 11:36 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Oh yeah!!! I always try ,at least on Sat., to put the kids down for the night and then make me a cherry vodka sour to help with it! It is my medication for the soul!!:)
    cgonzales542

Answer by cgonzales542 at 11:38 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Who runs the home? get the kids to have quite time, reading is great for this. I use to put the kids in their room for a hour and told them it is mom time. They sat in their beds and read only no playing. It did work and sometimes they fell asleep and I had two hours.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:40 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Call me. I'll babysit while you take a break. If that's not an option for you then wait until they are in school or asleep and take a great bubble bath. There used to be a commercial that said CALGON, take me away! Sometimes just a hot bath alone and quiet helps.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• You've got to demand some time some how. Put them to bed earlier, make them take quiet time. When my ds is home from school, (he's 5) he's not required to take a nap, but he is required to play quietly in his room while his sister naps. Its his quiet time and mine. Otherwise I become one mean mommy.
    Anonymous

• Leave them with your husband and go take a break! It's one thing they're there for.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• i am right there with you!!! email me if you want to vent! i NEVER get any alone time..and im not talking about an hour here or there..i want a few hours!!! maybe even a date with my husband! is that toooooo much to ask for?!?!
    snakesNsnails

Answer by snakesNsnails at 2:12 PM on Feb. 25, 2010