how do i give my 2yr old girl an awsome bday?

My 6 and 3yr old had a great bday last yr but my 2yr old had bad luck, we had her bday in a park and her pizza flew off the table and we had to leave. what things can i do this yr to make it oh so speacial for her?

dkej242

Asked by dkej242 at 11:50 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• 1) keep it inside your house this time.
    2)invite everyone you know
    3) you could go with something themed (dora the explorer cake, table cloth, plates, ect.
    4) piniata's are awesome if there's other children but keep it controlled.
    5)you could create inside games like a treasure hunt, or print/buy out coloring sheets, if you have a secluded sandbox, you cant bury prizes in there and make a game out of it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:00 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• if you have an aquarium or a indoor play area that would be great. even if its just a small animal park you can make the party favors to represent where you are going also. i run a party business if you have any questions email me
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:54 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I'm sure what ever you do will make is special for her. I always decorate there chairs, we have a b-day hat they where every year, we also get them balloons and we have a banner that hangs up that says Happy Birthday(reusable). Plus I make them a cake of cupcakes of there choice.

Good luck and have fun.

Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:54 AM on Feb. 25, 2010