need new glasses, what kind of frames are best when you have kids but don't want flex frames?

flex frames don't come in many good styles so what's better when you have a kid plastic metal or a combination of both?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i have to wear kids glasses but ive had glasses since 7.. i always have had metal.. right now i have marykate and ashley glasses and i sleep in them all the time.. and i love them.. yes im 24 with olson glasses..lol
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:06 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I only take into consideration how glasses look on me. I can't wear contacts, and can't see anything w/o my glasses. I never have a problem with my kids breaking my glasses. Sometimes they get smudged up, but that's easy to fix. I'd say, get what you like, but just make sure they're never in reach of your kid!
    Anonymous

• My daughter has metal frames. I have plastic. I like plastic for myself, but they looked weird on her. You have to see what looks best. The materials don't really matter.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:53 PM on Feb. 25, 2010