help

Ok. my turn lol. how many of you are pregnant and feell like your husband is ignoring you?
He sleeps on the couch, I have a really hard time with it. When he is home he spends all his time on the pc, watching tv and playing his video games. When he does talk to me it seems like all he ever does is bitch at me about something. So I just go to the bedroom and leave him alone. I'm lucky if I get sex once a week. I find his socks under the couch because he jacks off and then throws them under there. he constantly makes comments about other women being sexy and hot. Alot of times it seems like he sees me as a disturbance. If i try to initiate any physical contact beyond a hug or a kiss he pushes me off. It has to be his idea.
I'm not working right now. Maybe I just have too much time on my hands and over think things too much. I keep the house clean and keep up on his laundry.

marygold29

Asked by marygold29 at 12:04 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Well I am one of those people you do to me, I do to you! It is a very lonely time when you are pregnant cause you wish he could understand what you are going through! Well guys just don't get it! Since he only wants to please himself, then you should please yourself!( Don't know if you like porn movies but they always helped me when I was pregnant. I didn't tell my husband about it at the time cause it was something I did for myself!) Then when he is ready tell him no thanks, already took care of it! A woman has to be able to keep herself occupied cause men don't know the first thing about it! Maybe just a little tough love will be in order here! Also there are all kinds of free classes for pregnant women to get involved in! Maybe once he sees you getting involved in something other than him he will show a little more attention! Hope this helps! Keep that head up!
    cgonzales542

Answer by cgonzales542 at 12:45 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I counldnt deal with that if he wasnt giving me his all trying to make the relationship work or even caring about his unborn child he doesnt sound like he wants to make it work or be a dad to your baby i would just pack my stuff one day when he was at work and be gone before he gets home if he really loves you he will fight to get you back! (if you have a place to go) If not then maybe try talking to him and tell him how he is making you feel! Im sorry you are having to go threw this alone! hope things get better
    cutie_pie200619

Answer by cutie_pie200619 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Well, i left twice before I was pregnant cause he just wasn't putting forth anything at all. The last time He finally got over his rectal cranial inversion aka head up the ass. Believe me, He knows when I 'm not happy about something. Then he sucks up really bad. I've talked to him and he still comes up with lame butt excuses but I think we are getting somewhere. He's actually making more of an effort to talk to me. I definitely don't put up with his crap anymore. I think he's feeling bad for what he does to me. He just needs a wake up every now and then. I think he just reverts to how he's been in his past relationships. I find if I don't demand respect he doesn't give it. Thank god I speak up more now than I used to.
    marygold29

Answer by marygold29 at 5:18 PM on Mar. 5, 2010