A mother starved her daughter to death!

Why do you think a mom could even think of doing this monsterous thing!? What is the world coming to?????????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Made me think of the scripture about what the last days would be like.
    "But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up [with pride], lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power; and from these turn away." 2Tim.3:1-5

I'm just glad it means these are the last days of this sick system. That poor poor baby :'0(

Greymulkin

Answer by Greymulkin at 12:34 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Anonymous

• This happens all the time! Children are starved, raped, beaten, and more, all in the name of "god." Ugh.
    Anonymous

• its so horrible that any mother could ever harm thier own child but i hear about it every co,uple weeks.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I cried for that poor baby. I know what its like to be a child and go hungry... but to be starved to death.... My heart breaks... I wish you never posted that link.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:19 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• i couldn't find anything on this story that said it had anything to do with God or religion. or that she did it in the name of god. it just seamed like another case of neglect and abuse.

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 12:47 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I didn't see anything relatting to her doing this in the name of god or religion.
    It is horrific but it is nothing new....things like this happen often, and it is incredibly sad that it is allowed to continue to happen. I don't get the correlation, however, between this incident and the "end of times" as some people are insinuating here.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 1:17 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• a mom in the dc area (where i live) starved her 4 daughters to death and was living with them for like a year..... unfortunately being crazy does not mean you can't reproduce
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 1:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2010