Favorite recipes while pregnant???

What are/were some of your favorite recipes during your pregnancy? I'm looking for healthy recipes. Any kind. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert. Whatever you loved. Please include the recipe or a link to it if you can. Thanks so much!

wishwish

Asked by wishwish at 12:35 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• lol i think you can google some too lol
    Anonymous

• I don't really know about "healthy" but this is about the only thing I could keep down when I was pregnant with my 3rd - it's a strawberry jello salad. http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1843,159164-246203,00.html

Answer by missanc at 12:38 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Anon :36- If you don't have a helpful answer, then don't post. I am looking for other recipes myself, thank you very much. I was just curious as to what other women liked.

missanc- sounds yummy!
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 12:40 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I had to have melted cheese on just about everything!! (except sweets) I must have needed the calcium or something, but it was the only way I could eat most things. Although not a recipe per say, but I found that if you add cheese to some of your current fav's it totally changes them, for the better I found. (so, now I like melted cheese on steak - but don't eat it that way - talk about baadddd!! LOL)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 12:50 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• You can also make the congealed salad with oranges and pinaple to give a variation. or really another fruit. Just swap the fruit and the same jello where the strawberries are in that recipe. The orange one i make I use 1 can crushed pineapple and one can mandarin oranges, both drained and use some of the juice from them in the jello.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 12:52 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 1:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Fajitas! bell pepper, onion, garlic, and tomatoe sauted in olive oil, and salt pepper. cumin and paprika to taste, add half cup water, and raw chicken strips. let simmer till chicken is cooked. super simple, really low fat and very tastey! i think that was all ate for my entire first trimester.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 11:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2010