mobile cafemom

Can anyone get cafemom on their phone? I can't get to be able to browse the site or talk to anyone. Plz help. I miss my CM when I'm away from home. I'm always at work so when I go on break or lunch, I use it to browse.

tnmomof2

Asked by tnmomof2 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• lol mine dont work either lol
    Anonymous

• I get it on my blackberry...that is really the only way I am ever on here. Whenever I get a free min or two I check in see what is going on.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 12:43 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Cafemom doesn't have a mobile version yet. It's been talked about, but they don't think it would be utilized enough. (Crazy seeing as pretty much everyone is online via a mobile device these days)

I suggest you go to the CafeMom Discussion Group. That group was specifically designed by the CafeMom team so that users can ask questions, make suggestions or discuss anything CafeMom related. Just go in there, join, then go to the General Discussion forum and post about it.

I urge anyone who wants CafeMom to be more mobile accessable to go to that group and let them know you'd appreciate it.

= )

sweetheart1985

Answer by sweetheart1985 at 1:57 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• i can get to it.. but it SUCKS.
    wendy46121

Answer by wendy46121 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I use my blackberry too but I'm waiting for it to become an app like facebook so its easier to navigate and stay in touch. That would be my fav app even over facebook!
    TinaFabulous

Answer by TinaFabulous at 11:40 AM on Apr. 17, 2010