be honest... are you cheating?

Are you currently or have you cheated on your significant other? Are you the other woman, you know it and dont give a crap? What are your reasons for either of these situations? I have cheated and been cheated on so i am just very curious to other situations.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Hell no-I love my man , more than I can even express-I would never do that to him
    Anonymous

• Nope. Sorry. I don't look down on people that do....because really, it's none of my business. Unless your a friend... then I can tell ya what I really think of what you're doing. LOL ;-)

LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 12:50 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• no i would never and have never cheated on any man i have been in a relationship with. i would especially never cheat on my husband because that ceramony meant the world to me.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• i have been cheated on.. and cheated once, but the guy was mean to me abusive and i seeked out attention with some one else and that other person is now my husband of 6 years
    aliciaDnewman25

Answer by aliciaDnewman25 at 12:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I've cheated on ex B/Fs and I've definitely been cheating on! But I've never cheated on my husband... It's different after you take wedding vows. That's forever... And If you did.. you would have to either fess up.. or live with that secret for the rest of your life.. Uhg. I don't even wanna think about it.
    Anonymous

• I cheated on my ex husband a lot. I'm not AT ALL proud of myself or my actions. It was the biggest mistake I ever made. I felt massively pressured into getting married even though I wasn't ready and I didn't want to (we were dating and he was joing the military so we got married so we could still be together, then he decided not to join) I tried for about a year, then I just felt so tied down that I went out to find some freedom. It was beyond selfish and hurtful to him and my family. The worst part is that after he found out and after I moved away and I told him to F-off (at the time i didn't realize what I was doing) he still came back, told me he loved me and wanted me in his life and told me he had forgiven me, but still, I told him to F-off. I'm an idiot, now that my mind is a little more mature I hold a TON of guilt and sorrow....
    Anonymous

• i have cheated and i have been cheated on by my husband, i cheated repeatidly as he cheated once. i did give a crap it ruined me for awhile, but God put the peices back together. i think it is mean and gross, i can't beleave i ever did it. i would not do it if your thinking about it, you will regret it and it will follow you and it lead me into depression and i soaked my sorrow in alcohol which only made things worse, but thank God i have a forgiveing husband because i almost lost the best thing that ever happened to me
    Anonymous

• No. My exdh cheated on me and it literally knocked the wind out of me when he came clean about it to me. I would have never thought it possible of him. We went through counseling for 7 months while working on our marriage, but in the end, I just couldnt stay with him. My respect I had for him was gone. I still loved him but I didnt respect him. I couldnt be married to someone I didnt respect.
    We are very good friends today though and remain close and are raising our 10yr old ds actively together.

Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 1:17 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I am not cheating my I did cheat about 4 years ago. I let my ex take advantage of me one day. My husband was going out a lot and I felt like crap. It happened once. I felt sick about it. It has not happened again. We have both matured and I feel like we're both better people.
    Anonymous

• No.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 1:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2010