Hello there .my daughter is going to be 6 months tommorrow and she is still spitting up everywhere and aint keeping anything down really, she has been cranky like crazy ,

and i took her temp today like 4 times and the first time it was under the armpit and it was 97.0 and then i took it on the forehead and those temps were 100.8 at one time and then it was 102.8 and then it was 96.9 and then it still the same 96.9 , and now she is like cold, even if she is wrapped up in a blanket she is still cold . What the heck can i do. for her.

jessyka795

Asked by jessyka795 at 12:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Take her to the Dr? Call the Dr. -most have nurse lines and they can help you asses the situation. With my infant I am ALWAYS better safe than sorry... GL Could be teething, could be an ear infection..you just dont know
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 1:02 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• The spitting up sounds like reflux, but if she is actually vomiting and nothing at all is staying down, that could be a tummy virus, which would go along with the temp. It could be teething too or some sort of ear infection. Like the pp said, call her doc and ask what to do. They will let you know or they could end up telling you that they want to see her. Either way, you'll get some much needed help for her. Good luck!
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 1:23 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Take her to the dr!
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 1:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I would really bite the bullet and take her temp rectally. Use some Vaseline on the end of the thermometer, make sure you don't insert it too far, and have something ready in case it stimulates her to poop. This is really the most accurate way to get her temperature. Then you can call your doctor and have a little more accurate information at your disposal. Good luck!
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 1:56 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I was freaking out with my son when he was doing everything ur daughter was doing there is a chance she is teething, and the temp usually goes back and fourth give her sum tylenol... and see ur doctor
    ryansbabygurl88

Answer by ryansbabygurl88 at 2:38 AM on Feb. 26, 2010