10 days late and I'm never late. Tubes are tied. Getting cramps.

Honestly, I really don't want to go to the doctor, but I guess I'm going to have to. :( Anyone else go through this?
I'm only in my 30's.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Health

• Take a pregnancy test.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:01 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• OP here. I intend to, but I don't even have a dollar until next week! I was thinking of going to a Planned Parenthood.
    Anonymous

• go to planned parenthood. a tubal pregnancy that has gone too far is often grounds for removal of the ovararian tubes. it damages and destroys them. go get checked cause oyu dont want to have to have an early menopause.
    Anonymous

• OP again. Yeah. I have to go.
    Anonymous

• I was late recently and get this I had a 4 day light days and on my 5-7 day I was bleeding heavily (not globs) but heavy I went to my gyno and she said I was "Perimenapausing" :( after that day I was lightinging up again and then it stopped so total of days bleeding 10 :(

Sorry I am only telling you this bc it happen to me perimenopause starts as early as in your 20's, 30's and 40's mine is in my 40's :(

No matter what DON"T ever go without seeing your gyno it is an important thing to do your pap and your mamagraphm...GL
    Anonymous

• see if there is a carenet in your area they offer free pregnancy tests thats where i went with my first pregnancy, but deffenitly see a dr you don' t want a tuble pregnancy
    dkej242

Answer by dkej242 at 1:19 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I had a tubal 2 1/2 years ago, was regular like clockwork for a while, and then my periods became wakko. My hormone levels are WAY off... One of the things that they do NOT tell you when you have a tubal is the risk of PTLS. Before you freak out, read about it. You can experience perimenopause in your 20's after having had a tubal...

Outside of that, a tubal pregnancy does not become dangerous until weeks into the pregnancy, so even if that were the case you would have a little bit of time. Take a deep breath, do a little research, and relax.

ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:25 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Thanks for your answers so far. yeah. I was spotting on and off for a few days. Thing is, my hub and I were joking about me becoming pregnant, then he kept asking me if I was pregnant, and a couple days ago, he said he thinks I'm pregnant, and even started picking out names. LOL! He was never wrong before! I always just took a pregnancy test to confirm what he already knew! That's why I'm a bit jittery!
    Anonymous

• Please let us know the outcome.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• When I know something, you'll know something! Thanks, SB! :)
    Anonymous