Where's all my grey haired lady's?

I'm just wondering if there's any ladies out there my age that have grey hair and are proud of it. I was 14 when i started getting grey hair, i'm now 29 and completely grey. However, I've been coloring my hair since I was 19. I'm tired of coloring it now and trying to let it grow out. Anyone else out there like this? Anyone have grey hair my age and NOT color it?

sweetevilness23

Asked by sweetevilness23 at 1:25 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• No, I color it but I've been thinking about NOT coloring it too : )
    Anonymous

• I'm 30 and I just started to color because I was getting some grey in my part in the front..It makes me so sad cause my hair color is so pretty naturally, brown with different dimensions of red and gold and now a few grey. I am so self conscious I color it to cover the grey and with the dye it is such a flat brown, but seeing the grey made me feel so old..So I hope they do come out with a pill or something to stop greys..That's good you can embrace it , maybe one day I will be able to..

Anonymous

• I started turnig gray at 19. It was not til I was 33 that started to dye it all the time.I am starting to let it all grow out for a bit. To get my hair healthy again.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:56 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• i have hair that looks grey as its gowing out because i color so much darker than my natural color. i cant help but dye it..maybe one day i will get over the self consciouness.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 2:01 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I started getting grey hair at 17. I am NOT proud of it. I color my hair and hate the grey that shows up. It is mostly on the top of my head. DH says it is starting to go grey in other places now too. GRRR. My cousin started going grey at 15. I really hope it skips dd until she is much older.
    Anonymous