When you do buy school pictures do you buy just for you or lots for the family?

When I was little we use to buy lots of pictures to share with the family but as I have grown to an adult I have noticed that sometimes those pictures are not as cherished as you might think :(
I was at a family members home one time and noticed a picture of one of my nieces thrown on the floor and other pictures too like they did not appreciate them any longer :(
So what I do now is buy (4 ) 5X7 One for us one for my in-laws and one for my parents and if I remember I'll give the 4th one to my SIL (she is the only girl in my dh family) so I don't buy any smaller pictures that is it. I used to buy (1) 8XIO but my dh was like those are too big...blah blah blah so I switch to 5X7's Those are my feelings on this.
How about you?
Thanks for listening...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I still buy for family members, but not necessarily aunts and uncles. Grandmas are the most happy to get them.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I buy:
    1 - 8X10 for my wall
    1 - 5X7 for each grandma (2)
    and a 8pack of wallets to hand out
    THATS ALL!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 1:50 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I usually buy an 8 X 10 for us and a sheet of 3 1/2 X 5s. I remember one year buying a lot and only giving away a few. Not to mention I sent my dad a 5 X 7 of my daughter, visited him months later and saw it was still in the envelope.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:52 PM on Feb. 25, 2010