Clindamycin & Retin-A

Does anyone out there use these prescriptions for their face? If so, for how long have you been using it? Does the skin dryness ever go away? What make-up would you recommend to use while using it (foundation mostly) that will not make me look all flaky during this period of transition?

sweetevilness23

Asked by sweetevilness23 at 1:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Those are good choices, yes, I've used everything and for YEARS (over ten). A good moisturizer and putting the retin a on thinly and building up to it. Using is every couple days helps if it's just too dry.

On foundation, I've used Chanel, Bobbi Brown and countless others and finally got angry at paying high prices so I tried a couple cheap brands. I use Cover Girl now. It's combined with a bit of sunscreen. But it's creamy, covers well and feels moisturizing. Mind you, I'm probably a lot older than you. : )
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:34 PM on Feb. 25, 2010