I need some help please.

I am almost 5'5", I weigh about 118 pounds. I am okay with my weight but my stomach is still flabby and my youngest child is over two years old now! I have zero motivation to work out, and although I am thin, I am out of shape. Plus I just quite smoking so I find it hard to breathe during strenuous activity. All my kids nap at the same time from 1pm to 330pm. I know I could work out then, but after being up since 630 with them, by the time nap time comes, I'm so tired I just want to veg out in front of the tv after I'm done cleaning. What are some good workouts that I can do to get myself back in to a routine and how do I find the motivation? I prefer to do workout DVD's if that helps. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I have a 20 minute pilates DVD that I used to like to do. It was a bit strenuous at first, but you get used to it...
    Otherwise, what about just walking? When my baby was napping, I used to just walk around the house, listening to music, reading a book or talking on the phone..that was before I got my gazelle, lol.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the above, pilates. Winsor pilates dvd. Also, walking. Lastly, I didn't lose all the weight until both my kids were in some kind of school for at least three hours. The important thing here is just doing something so you don't get down. Working out on some level gives you more energy too.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:41 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• well me and a friend are hosting a fitness challenge here online starting march 1st if you are interested. we sell fitness dvds and nutritional supplements but you dont have to buy to be a part of the challenge.. we are giving away prizes too..just email me if you are interested
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 1:52 PM on Feb. 25, 2010