truthfully..

what do you REALLY think when you see ::

1. a white woman with a black man?

2. a child over 1 1/2 with a pacifier?

3. a person letting their kid be in a diaper or just a shirt and diaper at the store/or dirty faced or wearing pjs in the store

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• 1. aW How cute
    2. umm...time to take it away
    3. put some clothes on the baby if its just a diaper, if its PJs..nothing..life happens...dirty face...Heres a baby wipe..clean the face!
    Anonymous

• 1. a white woman with a black man?

HMM I BET EVERYONES JUDGING THEM JUST BCUZ THEYRE OF A DIFFERENT RACE

2. a child over 1 1/2 with a pacifier?

THEYRE APPARENTLY BABIED

DIAPER = NO NO, DIAPER AND SHIRT= MAYBE THEY WET THEIR PANTS BUT THEY LOOK CUTE IN JUST THE DIAPER AN SHIRT!LOL // DIRTY FACED= YUCK CLEAN YOUR KID, PJS IN THE STORE= THEYRE JUST HAVING A COMFY DAY
    Anonymous

• Wow... I can think of way worse things... extended breastfeeding... Cosleeping... But in answer to your question- Interracial couples don't bother me at all... My daughter had her pacifier til she turned 2 and taking it away was pretty painless and non-traumatizing so I don't see the issue there either... and dirty kids? Yeah... to an extent. In the middle of summer my kids play outside and get dirty and then eat Popsicles and get even worse... so I get it. But I probably wouldn't take them to the store like that. But that just goes to show that the dirty kids you see aren't always neglected... they could be well loved and they were just out having fun.. And I've taken my kids to the grocery store at 7 or 8 at night in their PJ's..
    Anonymous

• Wow... Judgmental much?
    Anonymous

• anon 1:56- how am i judgmental i never gave what ITHINK when i see these things, im just curious what others thought lol so to say im judgmental w/o my own response to it is really silly here is my thoughts

1. if they are happy thats what matters
    2 time to ween the binky
    3. in pjs fine, cloth your child 100% when out and at least try to wipe the face off
    Anonymous

• I don't think anything of interracial dating, you see it all the time it is nothing surprising..I1.5 year old with a pacifier no big deal, would you rather hear them screaming???...Baby with just a diaper on, gross, its not that hard to throw on a onesie...Kids in Pj's if they are clean who cares, I used to dress my kids in the footy pj during the day in winter all the time, so I'm a bad Mom???..Mind your own business.

Anonymous

• 1. In my area it's generally trashy. I don't have a problem with interracial couples, just around here the white/black relationships are extremely ghetto and trashy. But again, I don't think skin color makes a difference in who you love.
    2. I let my son have a binky til he was about 20 months. I had said once he turned a year he wouldn't have it again, but it wasn't the right time for him. he needed those extra few months with it. It was really hard on him when we tried to take it away at a year, but when we took it away at 20 months it was very easy. I think mothers know their children. However, I think once they are 3 that is too old.
    3. The just a diaper thing, I think if it's extremely hot outside, you make sure your baby is comfortable. I think it only takes two seconds to clean off hands and the mouth when it's dirty :) And baths only take 5 minutes if your in hurry! I think it's okay to let kids in their pjs!
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• anon 2:00 -whats with the need to be a bitch and say mind my own business, really that was childish, i was simply curious others thoughts on things we see daily, nothing more nothing less so really to be a bitch in your answer and assume that there was anything more behind me just asking is really silly, just was curious about others views is all and if your smart(which i see you may not be) i even wrote that pj's are fine and im cool with interracial ... ya really need to calm down a little lady..

why can't some just answer the questions w/o having to feel that someone is judging them yesh
    Anonymous

• will my husband is white and im black and we have a mixed baby wow and their the most prettiest kids i have ever seen in my whole inter life....we are happily married what im trying to say is their is nothing wrong with mixing races. sweety look at the world this is the 20 century..... this is 2010 your going to see alot of them when you love some one and you truely see that races doesnt matter..
    oreo1991

Answer by oreo1991 at 2:12 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• 1. Honestly, I don't think anything...unless he is very attractive, then I think, damn, I always had a fantasy of having sex with a black man...
    2. Again, don't think anything...all kids have their thing...before kids I judged, now, I think...so what. If its not a binky or a blankie or still on the bottle or still not potty trained, or still not sleeping through the night or a late walker or late talker, blah blah blah, all kids have something and as a mom, I know we had/have our own challenges...I've never seen a kid in college with a binky.
    3. I have never seen a child in public in just a diaper, plenty of dirty faces though, mine included. Again, I don't judge, my kids can be covered in paint and markers within 15 mins of a bath. It happens, and always the time you forgot to bring the wipes...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:13 PM on Feb. 25, 2010