okay, like I dont understand men???????

you have tryed to make the relationship work for 2 years of your life, and dont see it going anywhere..so you tell them its over but they dont seem to want to hear it, like they ignore the situation.I just realy dont get it!!!!!I mean do you have to stamp it to your forehead...lol...????IT'S OVER....I mean we have a beautiful baby 2 gether...and thats all we have....cant we just go our seperate ways?someone help me threw this drama...and then he still pops in whenever he feels like it. like we are still an item,,,all nosey and stuff.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• As much as they hate to admit it, I think there are a lot of guys that might be scared, or at least nervous to be alone. Deep inside I think they are still just little boys and to some degree still want that "mom/female/nurturing" person in their lives. It's like with our small boys, when they start wanting to button their own shirts and get cranky when you try to help. But they still want to sit and snuggle when they are feeling sick. I don't think men are that much different, they just don't know how to show it.

Of course then you have the ones that are just too %#@& lazy to pick up after themselves or wash their own clothes. lol

Something you could do to give him the hint. Go out and buy either some men's clothes, underwear or shoes. Even go to Goodwill, and just leave something laying out for him to catch a glimpse of. My friend did that, even went so far as to get some aftershave to spritz around her place!
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• yeah its called , get rude obviously....sorry for the position you are in...
    jaclynrw

Answer by jaclynrw at 2:00 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• He doesn't want it to be over so he's doing everything he can to make you "forget" that it really is over. You need to get rude. I agree with pp.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 2:01 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• change the locks and screen the calls.... he'll get the picture
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• call the cops and have them stand their while you pack your bags
    Anonymous

• just call the cops he will get scared and he will leave you alone knowing that you arent playing anymore..... i guess he doesnt get the point that ITS OVER!!!! and that you have to show him.
    oreo1991

Answer by oreo1991 at 2:06 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Change your locks. Every time you see him tell him "Your are not my man any more, tell he get the idea.

Answer by louise2 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Yes I agree, you have to get rude. Tell him, "We're not together anymore!!!! Don't come by without calling first (I only say this because you guys have a kid and he might want to visit.) and don't act like your my man! and if you don't listen, I will call the cops!!!!!" Just like that ; )
    Anonymous

• Start dating. That's the only thing that got my x to realize it was over.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:19 PM on Feb. 25, 2010