anxious

I am about 39 weeks preg. with my second baby. I had a dr. apt yesterday and had to be hooked up to the fetal movement moniter (again). Baby wasn't moving so I was given an ultrasound- everything looks good... she is 8 lbs and very long. I was nervous and anxious about delivery before. Now I am unable to sleep, super nauseaous (even more so than I have been) and my tail bone hurts beyond compare. I cannot do anything with my 2 1/2 year old son because I am leaking pee and am afraid that he will run away from me and I will not be able to catch him.
I am sooo anxious and am looking for any ideas on how to get my mind off of the impending pain that I can expect any time in the next 1-20 days. Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• are u sure u are leaking pee? and not ur water??? i think if u are that conserned, you should try some things to induce labor at home so that you can get it over with. a couple that i have found to work is sex, long walks, and bumpy rides. aslo try eggplant. idk if it worked with me or i was doing all these other things, but i went into labor the next day. good luck and remember to breathe
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 2:13 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I am sure it is pee... My water broke with my first so I kinda' know what to look for. Also, I had them double check at my dr. appt yesterday... turns out I am just kinda' gross and stinky:)
    Anonymous

• hmm, idk what to tell u. wear a liner. enjoy this limited time you have with ur ds. make one last trip to his favorite playground or something. focusing on another child when ur stressed out can be a great releif. (for me, it is.) stressing about the pain before it starts is only gonna make u more anxious.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 2:31 PM on Feb. 25, 2010