what do you think would look better for pro pictures?

My son (3yrs) is getting pro pictures taken on sunday. I already paid for the 9x10 or something like that, its a big pic, well then I get 4 other poses, but the first pic is the Big one, and im not sure what to put my son in. I know I want him to wear a button down shirt, but I also want him to wear a nicer t-shirt to make it more natural. Which should I do for the main picture?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• White button up shirt with a pair of jeans, bare feet. so cute! or a light blue button up shirt with khaki pants, bare feet. that's cute too. we did our family pictures with white button up shirts and jeans, it came out really really good.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 2:31 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• is this for a beauty contest? if not, go with what fits his personality the best.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 2:25 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• White button down shirt with jeans looks great in pics....or I would do like a colored Polo shirt for the casual pic instead of a Tshirt. Good luck!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• They say not to do white, it can make you look washed out in photos...I'd do a button down blue oxford, not tucked, with dark jeans and cute shoes =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:28 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• bare feet, I hadnt thought about that. I have a light blue button up western shirt, dark wash jeans, and brown chucks i was thinking of putting him in. but the shoes throw it all off. he has black boots, but they are scuffed
    Anonymous