16 and Pregnant- Nikkole

Did you watch the most recent episode of this MTV series? This poor 16 year old's boyfriend is the worst person I have ever seen on TV. What would you have done if your baby-daddy acted like this a-hole in the delivery room (or anywhere else)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i wouldve ripped the epidural out of my back and jabbed it into his dick =]]
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 2:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Well delivery room wise I'd have to tell him if he can't quit argueing with everyone, i wanted him out. I know how important it is to relax and that poor girl didn't stand a chanceof just relaxing and focusing on the baby
    Anonymous

• He was the biggest a hole EVER. I would be broken up with him, and had the hospital staff kick him out right then and there. He is nothing but a huge jerk.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 2:35 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I watched and wanted to slap the **** out of him. I think he is a verbal abuser and manipulator. As a mom Im not sure how I wouldve handled it because you dont want to lose that relationship with your daughter. But I woulve had a real hard time not slapping him!
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 2:35 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• he was such a scumbag. i cant believe she said she still wishes they would stay together.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• This wouldn't have happened, because I would have never dated him to begin with. He acted like he was 6.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 2:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• He's in jail for burglary. Hopefully he'll stay there. It was painfully obvious that he only got back together with her to get on tv and dumped her as soon as filming was over.
    Anonymous

• Funny his own mother never slapped the hell out of him!! WEIRD-----He needs a good asskicking!
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 3:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• That boy was real a-hole, I would have kicked his rear end out of my delivery room so fast. Why didnt his own mother put a stop to his crap earlier so she could have relaxed while in labor. I have too much to say about this so I am just going to leave it at HE IS A A-HOLE AND NEEDS TO A*S KICKED.
    TAY-NATESMOM

Answer by TAY-NATESMOM at 3:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• It made me so sad to see her with such a jerk! If my boyfriend would of acted like that when I was in labor I would of told him to leave, it's hard enough going through labor I wouldn't need an idiot standing next to me.
    Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 9:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2010