Scared. Pregnant or not..? Have you had these symptoms?

I believe i started my period on or around Feb 12 and it ended sometime around the 14 or 15. On the 19th I had sex (unprotected, I know. Please don't lecture). I have an app on my iPhone that says I shouldn't be ovulating until around the 26th with my "fertile" days being the 21-25.
Last night I vomited (only a little) and today all day i've had lower abdominal cramps, just like period cramps. Along with the cramps I feel a pressure there. Almost like I'm gassy but i'm not. My breasts are also tender and since I woke up i've felt like i'm going to vomit. My phone says I wasn't ovulating but could I be pregnant? I don't know if 6 days after conception you could be feeling anything... I doubt it but if there is a possibility at all I would like to know so I can quit smoking. If you've ever had symptoms like the please comment. And please don't judge me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think it is too early for symptoms.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 3:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I agree with PP
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 3:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• no its not to early for symptoms. and it sounds like you could be pregnant.
    Anonymous