I am starting

I am starting to sell avon products does any older reps have any good advice? or for that matter anyone in sales. my avon web page is www.youravon.com/cjashinsky

matthewjsmom

Asked by matthewjsmom at 3:39 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• First sit down and make a list of all the people you know. Try to come up w/ atleast 50. the more you have to start w/ the easier this is. Get yourself business cards Avon offers you 250 for free and Vistaprint also offers 250 for free. That's 500 cards you don't have to pay for. Never hand out one, always hand out 2 and tell them one is for their friend. Ask all your customers for referrals, chances are they know someone who needs your services. The most important thing is good customer service. Make sure you deliver all your orders on time and treat your people wonderful then they will stay w/ you rather that go to someone else.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 6:13 PM on Feb. 25, 2010