can Wi-Fi radiation be dangerous for my baby?

We have wi-fe in home and I am worry if that can be dangerous for my 12 baby, somebody has any advice about that, thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• no
    Anonymous

• no....no radiation is emitted from a wifi router
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 4:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• No, and it would have to really be a lot and a lot of radiation doesn't go through clothes.
    Anonymous

• Wi Fi uses radio frequency. You may have noticed that when your microwave is in action, your Wi Fi gets jammed. DH thought this meant that the Wi Fi was microwaves. Radio waves and microwaves are similar, but RF and Wi Fi are a much lower and much safer frequency range. I've researched it to get my lap top back from the health nazi I married.

Wi Fi is as safe for a baby, fetus, woman, animal, plant, etc as an AM/FM radio. Microwaves have a frequency over 1 GHz. Standing next to your router will not give you radiation that can turn you into an Xmen, much to the disappointment of some little boys I know. ;)
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 5:14 PM on Feb. 25, 2010