Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your husband/SO/Baby daddy cheats on you...

(You've been together consistently, never broken up for 5-10 years...)

and says he's sorry. Do you try to work it out? Or do you just bounce?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (8)
  • Me personally, I would try to work it out.

    Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 4:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

  • I would work it out. Or try to work it out.

    Answer by armywife2009101 at 4:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

  • It would really depend...I would probably leave, but try to keep it very civil for our children's sake.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

  • Hard to say not knowing the whole situation. I would try and work it out first if there is no other evidence of straying. Obviously your relationship needs work in some way and only you and he can know why he says he did it and if he is willing to work on it.
    Good Luck

    Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:31 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

  • If I wasn't married I would end the relationship. If I was married it would depend on the situation.

    Answer by Gailll at 4:37 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

  • Well, first I would find out why he did it, then try to fix that issues and go to counseling...

    Answer by allfiller08 at 5:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

  • to be honest if my hubby cheated on me......i don't know if i could ever trust him again.......actually i don't think i would be able to forgiv him.
    i know ppl say u should give him a chance/ forgive him etc.....but if i did forgive him i know i wouldn't be able to forget it......that's just me being honest....its so hard to understand why he would need to do that with another woman u know.....

    Answer by fay101 at 6:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

  • Get ta bouncin!

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.