Ironing tips?

DH recently got a new job, so I find myself with a new duty - ironing his business clothes.

I am not really a domestic diva...any tips you can give me to make this a faster, easier job?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Home & Garden

• If you wait too long to take the clothes out of the dryer and they are super wrinkly, you can throw a wet wash cloth in there and run the dryer for 10-15 minutes. That will take out a lot of the wrinkles. Also, Downey makes a wrinkle release spray. I spray it on our clothes as soon as I take them out of the dryer and it seems to help. Not really ironing tips, but I do all I can to avoid ironing.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 2:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Two words for you, honey... Dry Cleaner! They will iron clean shirts for you for very little money. I send my husband's out for ironing every two weeks. If you must do it yourself, use a steam iron.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 4:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• thank you needbug i have to iron all the darn time,i never even heard of that.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 4:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Also if you take the clothes out of the dryer as soon as it finishes and then hang the clothes right away they are less wrinkled and easier to iron. I agree with the steam iron.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• How to iron a shirt video There are others videos

I think he could have done less talking and still understand what he was doing. Smiley

Anonymous