Any ideas how to replace my income so I can stay in school?

I can't afford to quit my job. I am already getting financial aid for school but it's not enough to replace my income. Nursing school is full time. I am already working full time nights. I don't know how to go to school full time and work full time. Does anyone know of any legitimate grants or ways to replace my work income?

Sue41

Asked by Sue41 at 5:08 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• Some hospitals have free nursing school or even pay you. Then you have to work for them for 2-3 years when you graduate. If you are going to a state community college you should be able to get enough financial aid including loans that you wouldn't have to work. Other schools are just too expensive.

My son went to nursing school and it's hard. You may have to go part time and have it take longer.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• google a "mommy grant" and apply for that... they usually will give up to 10 thousand dollars
    Anonymous

• You can look for scholarships here: www.fastweb.com

You should also make an appointment with a financial aid counselor at the university.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• If you're looking for a job you can work any time of day or night go to Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:10 AM on Feb. 26, 2010