im disgusted and enraged, i just found out...TMI

My 22 year old male cousin molested his own neice since she was 6 til she was 12 year old. (She is now 14) she just told her mother everything! She said she remembers waking up a few yrs ago to him giving her oral sex!!! I'm disgusted and can't believe I have a blood cousin that would do something like that. The mother of the 14 year old is conlicted with emotion on what to do because it was her own blood brother that did this to her DD. She wants to press charges but her mother (my aunt) is trying to talk her out of it. This is unbelievable!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• YOU report it. If the Mom won't you should. Someone needs to protect the 14 yr old as well as any other past or future victims.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:23 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Turn his ASS in I don't know what is wrong with some people.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 5:25 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I agree. For sure someone needs to step up and protect her. I dont care if it was my son that did that, he'd be going to jail and paying for what he did. It's hard to imagine, but that's just not fair.
    Anonymous

• If she won't call the cops you call the cops, you take her in to the police with you, your aunt is awful and should be ashamed of herself, it needs to be reported and that poor girl needs therapy, this can haunt you forever and without good professional help she can have major issue, you do the right thing if your aunt wont.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:53 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Your aunt should be ashamed of herself, protecting a disgusting pervert like that. Tell them to go ahead with the charges... I'm betting your niece won't be the only one he's messed with over the years. They will need lots of support and I hope you all can give it to them.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 6:06 PM on Feb. 25, 2010