what ridiclous thing did u believe when u younger?

when i was younger every time i went over to my grandmothers house she would go the hallway were her rabbit pen was and bring me and my sister chocolate eggs . and seeing these commercials w/ the rabbit advertising these same eggs made me believe it even more that chocolate eggs came from bunnies ..lol i just saw the commercial and remember this...

michmm03

Asked by michmm03 at 5:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My uncle use to tell me that tapioca pudding had snake eyes in it. I always believed him and he got my pudding every time. Now I love tapioca pudding.
    Anonymous

• I used to believe that if I called 911 for no reason, the operator would come to my house and spank me...that's what our family told us.
    I also used to believe that marijuana was a dangerous, deadly drug that made you stupid.
    Anonymous

• "God."
    Anonymous

• LOL I love your story! Your clever grandma and so sweet!

The only time I had rice crispie treats were at school parties. I thought they tastes SOOOOO good that they must take hours to make. haha Its the easiest thing.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:50 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• My stepdad told his daughter that because we had 2 water towers in our town, one was hot water and one was cold water..lol! she believed it til she was like 20... hee hee..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:50 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• My grandma had deer mounted on her walls (heads and chest) and I believed that there was a hidden room that had the rest of their bodies. I also had to have my dad cover them up with a sheet because I could not stand them looking at me.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:02 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I thought when I was little that all the people I saw on TV lived in the TV and were putting on little plays for us.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 6:08 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• i use to think when people died on movies they actually died in real life..i thought they just pick people that wanted to die to play in the movie...haah
    Anonymous