• In the Spotlight:

Please just respond and tell me you are having a really really bad day!

If your with me and you could just really reach into your bag and would love to use your pepper spray on someone just respond and tell me. Today is one of those days for me. It could be that I miss my DD with all my heart and instead of being at work I would love to be at home watching Oswald with her. My husband is bugging the heck out of me. I'm sick of the Olympic's already and I know The Office isn't on tonight. I've been on a 1,000 calorie diet for two month's and there's a plate of fudge brownie's on a plate outside of my office I would love to dive into. I washed my car yesterday and it's snowing today. Just needed a vent.

mrsmendoza2006

Asked by mrsmendoza2006 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Oh I have been there, on Vday I wanted to pepper spray the asshole men at sportsmens wharehouse because they would not help me because I am a woman. Anyways a 1000 calorie diet is VERY unhealthy to have optimal energy in your day you need at least 1200 to 1500 calories a day depriving yourself will slow your metabolism and make losing weight harder and it will zap you of energy, so go have a damn brownie.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:40 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I was there yesterday. I had to put my sunshades on when I left my office for lunch because the tears were starting. Last night I had a glass of wine with dinner and I felt a lot better. FWIW - I'd accidentally knock the brownies in the floor!
    Anonymous

• Today has been craziness. I would just love to get under a blanket and watch tv for a bit and try to relax.
    Anonymous

• i'm there today. i organized a comunity toy exchangeat the library, i advertised i told a gazillion people, i prepped food for 30 people none of my "friends" showed or called there were 4 other moms that participated and now i have a bunch of leftovers and a really lonely empty feeling in my heart, sucks
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 5:57 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Today has been a nightmare. All the girls I watch were HORRIBLE!!!! and I burnt my hand cooking dinner. I just want to go to bed.
    Nessasmomma

Answer by Nessasmomma at 6:00 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Today is my day. My aunt in AZ died yesterday and I just realized I can't afford to go out there for the funeral. (I live in PA). I got to a fight w/ my 21 yr old over a show we were supposed to go see together w/ her boyfriend. She informed me that they don't want to travel w/ me because they can't smoke in my car and that's not fair to them. So now I not going. It's my other daughter's anniversary and I was supposed to split babysitting time w/ my mom but plans changed and now I don't get to see the kids. I know this will all pass but right now I could throw someone under a bus and not care.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 6:05 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I just finished reading the post about the lady who's 16 month old baby girl died of SIDS recently. Your days really aren't all that bad when put into perspective IMO (except the lady who's aunty died...sorry to hear that I hope you can find a way to get there)
    Anonymous

• The last few days have been terrible for me. My sister in law is fighting stage 4 brain cancer, and I went with her and BIL to see the Dr. that will be handling her treatments. We were told that with treatment, she may have 1 or 2 more years to live. Needless to say, we are all scared, and feel very overwhelmed.
    Anonymous