how many of you can honestly?

say they hate their husbands but just stay with them for secureity? ((without using the anon.button))

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 6:00 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I personally do NOT hate my husband in the least bit. Don't always like him, don't always agree with him, but I do NOT hate him at all. I would rather be single and living paycheck to paycheck then staying with someone I hated. Even someone I disliked even, I wouldn't be with them if I weren't into them. I think it's wrong with waste your time and your partner's time (and life for the matter) to use them for the security. Even in a marriage you need to be independent and self sufficiant. That's what being an adult is.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:22 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I can say I honestly hated my EX husband but stayed with him too long for fear of being alone. It was the hardest and best thing I ever did when I left for good and hired a lawyer
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:05 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I think being single is so much better! we just bought a house and got married in june. I was going to call off the wedding but didn't in fear of what others would think. I am thinking about calling a lawyer myself.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 6:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• jazz.. I know exactly what you mean. you are very true! as far as being able to make it on on my own I have a job for a very long time over 10yrs. I have supported myself and my (then) two children. I don't need a man,but I just don't know what to do since we just bought the house and right now his mother is our daycare.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 6:25 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I feel that way sometimes, minus the hate. I am sometimes very annoyed, or just sick and tired of him, but I don't hate him.
    Anonymous

• Not me. I love my hubby. And yeah, we fight sometimes, but who doesn't? I stay with him because I love him, he's my best friend, and everything in the world to me. And I'm HAPPY with him.
    Anonymous