update on the woman after my man...?

well i had her meet my ex and they hit it off =) so now she is not bothering my DH...and her and i are gettin along so far....and her and my ex are really into each other i can see them startin something serious..both of them been textin me non stop today wanting to know what the other thinks of them and both saying they really like each other

and another good thing is DH is happy about it..i was worried he had a crush or something on her but he helped hook them up

i posted question previously on having her come over to hang with me dh and my ex bf...she is the one that tried to get my dh to sneek out with her

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• goodGood for you. I figured if she liked your type of guy she'd go for him. Everyone's happy. It's all good

Answer by admckenzie at 9:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I didn't read your previous post, but I'm glad that things worked out for you.
    You seemed to have handled it very nicely. Great thinking in introducing her to someone else!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:19 PM on Feb. 25, 2010