When will I start to show? I dont feel pregnant..

It's my 2nd pregnancy. My son's 11 months. I'm 9 weeks along, but I look like a twig. I gain'd weight with my 1st, but lost all of it, and fit back into my size 2 jeans. I dont remember when I started having a baby bump the 1st time, and right now when I look at myself, I dont think in my head that i'm actually pregnant. But I am!!
Some days, I see it a bitt, the next.. it's back to nothing. When will I really start to show a bitt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• with my first i didnt show till i was 6 months along and with my son i didnt believe I was pregnant till I was 18 weeks and heard the sex and even then it was hard to believe till i first felt him move then I believed, With him I showed at 4 months but i looked more fat then pregnant. I didnt look pregnant till i was 6 months with him
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:38 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• For me, it was about 20 weeks with my second. I'm 22 weeks now and 5lbs over my pre pregnancy weight making me 135lbs. Right about now is when I start gaining with about 1lb every 1-2 weeks. If you toned up your tummy well from your last pregnancy than you'll show a little later. At 9 weeks I had lost weight from puking so much.

Anonymous

• I'm 20 wks along with my second and I started showing about 12 wks in with this one. With my first I was almost 7 months before I started to show. My DR said its all in how your uteris and the muscles that hold it give with growth. Baby could be sitting back pretty far thats how my DD was.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 12:47 AM on Feb. 26, 2010