any help please

Ok so iam just gonna cut to the chase.so last month was a longer month than this one. Any way I started my period on the 25 of last month. And so far I haven't had any signs of starting and I should have started today. I usually have cramps 3 days to a week before I start. So far I haven't had any. Since this month was shorter than last month could that effect it? Or should I have started? Oh and yes there is a chance I could be prego I just need some opions. Please no bashing I just need advice. Thanks everyone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• just take one of those PG test that can tell you before your missed period to ease your nerves. I was ALWAYS on time and when I was one day late I knew I was pregnant. Thats what I always did is take those test just so I can ease my nerves insead of what for a week or so wondering if my period is coming or not.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:42 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• a shorter month could be the reason but prob. not i would get a test, it never hurts. good luck to you
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 6:42 PM on Feb. 25, 2010