How did/will you celebrate babies 1st birthday?

Balloons, colored/ themed plates, napkins, streamer. We will be BBQing at a park near us with train rides, a carousel and a duck pond. What else? The really little ones will be too young for pinatas, but should I have one for the 5-6 kids that are old enough to do it? How else to keep adults entertained?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• We had a lunch for the people our daughter loves. We did not buy her a gift, though we did make a large deposit to her college fund.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:53 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I'm planning a Princess party. As for location, that's not set yet. It was supposed to be at my boyfriend's mother's house but my family said they'll be uncomfortable there. So...what am I supposed to do? I decide to let my family move the party because I want everyone there. And there's still no definite location. Otherwise, my count is already up over 30. My daughter went through so much her first three months that I just want everyone to meet her and celebrate her first year!
    Bubbles318

Answer by Bubbles318 at 12:52 AM on Mar. 7, 2010