Pagans please

Good evening sisters.

I need some guidance. I am having some fairly serious anger issues. My moms death triggered it and although i have come a long ways sense her death it still causes me problems. Any spell ideas? Meditation techniques? Herbs? ANYTHING?
I will be going to therapy in a couple of months once i am living with my husband. And i plan to tackle this issue head on at that time. I just need something that will get me through a short while. I am self motivated. I hate the behaviors i display when this ugly angry bubble oozes over.
TIA.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• try some meditations with a soothing music for a few minutes, and don't forget to cry. have some warm tea to calm if you need. read some books, too, it might help you get your mind off of it. definitely counseling. just remember you have to get through all the stages of grief to feel better and you might not ever get over it completely. good luck. check out my page for a meditation group you can join (from another member).
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:28 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• write....take everything you wanna say and just write it down to get it out of you..then throw it away...taking long walks or hiking is a great way to just clear your mind...but find things you love to just express yourself...that's the best cure for anger/depression
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 7:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I agree with the above posters. Meditate and write. It doesn't have to be anything spiritually written. How about write a letter to your mother, read it aloud and then burn it. While burning it focus on the anger lifting from you and away. Allow white light to cover you in peace and tranquility. :)
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 8:39 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• "Herbs?"

Yes, cannabis.
    Anonymous

• anon 53 are you the same anon that answered "Valium" on my other post?

...I do not use, do or take drugs. thanks anyways.

-OP
    Anonymous

• No, I don't approve of man-made drugs. I would not have told you to take Valium. Cannabis is a natural, medicinal herb. But, whatever you choose. I was just offering help.
    Anonymous

• anon
    i did not take offense. But i will not smoke weed. I used to, but i am a mom now and i cannot risk exposing my children to that kind of environment. I don't have anything against those that use MJ appropriately (or any drug for that matter), but it's not an option for me.

-OP
    Anonymous

• When my grandmother died last June, I was devastated. I had no idea how to deal with it. I went to her service and grave site, crying my eyes out the whole time. While I sat next to her plot, a rather big wind kicked up and knocked some leaves to the ground. It was Summer time, and this should not have been happening. I went over to the huge tree, and saw that a pile of leaves had landed on some newly sprouting plants. I got the message loud and clear: She is not gone forever. She will return after her re-birth. (I believe in reincarnation) It was exactly what I needed to help me get through that rough time.

I meditated more than usual, and did a lot of chanting, trying to get my message out to the universe to bring her back sooner than later. It's been hard at times, but I am doing much better now. I hope you find peace soon. Blessed be, sister.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 10:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• DH uses the Golden Dawn Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram as a daily balancing practice. Sometimes we do it together. It's a nice way to start and/or end the day.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:45 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• You don't say if you are feeling grief or just anger and frustration at losing her. If you truly loved her then you might want to do a Crossing-over ceremony in honor of her spirit. I happen to have a very beautiful one that I did when my own mother passed-over 2 years ago and will be happy to e-message it to you if you would like it. Your mom is alive on the Other Side. I really believe that she wants you to go on with your life and make the most of it. Most of all she wants you to be happy. But you must first come to terms with your grief and anger. You must understand that death is not a respecter of race, creed, or belief systems. It takes young and old, good and bad with complete equality. But neither is it the end of life. It is just a transition to a higher plane. It is a returning to the white light from which all of us came. Let me know if I can help.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 2:08 PM on Feb. 26, 2010