Could labor be close??? answers please

OK so I will be 37 weeks tomorrow, had a Dr. appointment a few days ago and I was 1 1/2cm dilated, 80% effaced and my dr said I probably wouldn't make it to my due date which is the 20th of march. Well anyways for the last 2 days I am pretty sure I have been loosing my mucus plug and today had a small amount of blood along with it. I am also having "cramps" in my lower abdomen throughout the day. Do you think labor could be close or still a ways away??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• all depends.. i had that for about 3 weeks before i went into labor, good luck your little one will be here before you know it! :)
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 7:34 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• im due march 12th, and im going thru the exact same thing as you. i have a doc apt. 2morrow in the am. i am getting my membranes stripped. last time i went in i was almost 3 cm and 50% effaced. im also going to have her set me up an induction date if the stripping dont work. i will give it a week lol
    Anonymous