Have any of you?

I had my son sleeping on me while I was sleeping lots of times and I woke up with a orgasm twice. I think I may have had a sexual dream but it's bothering me since he was sleeping on me. Has this ever happened to you? The first time I knew it happened but I didn't think anything of it but the second time it made me feel so guilty

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• As long as it's not ABOUT your son, you should be fine. It happened with me when my girl was newborn, and she was sleeping on my chest. I was always dreaming about the one I was attracted to when it happened, it had nothing to do with her.
    Anonymous

• I wish I had dreams like that!

Honey you can't control what you dream and dreams are very seldom to be taken in the literal sense. You are not a freak. Like PP said as long as it doesn't INVOLVE your child then it's ok.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:28 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Now I feel sick because I think he was in it :(
    Anonymous

• Was he IN it, or was he in it with you fondling his genitals? I'm not trying to be graphic...but honestly...you can't help what you dream. He was probably in it because he was the last thing you saw before you fell asleep. Ask yourself this if you really wanna your pedophile potential. Do you become aroused by your son when you are AWAKE? Does the thought of touching him sexually turn you on? Do you find yourself looking forward to bath time to inappropriate reasons? If the answer to those questions are NO (and I hope they are), then please stop beating yourself up and just make sure you don't fall asleep like that again if it makes you feel this guilty. YOU know if you would ever harm your child, and if you know that you would NOT...then don't worry yourself over something you can't control!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 10:10 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• girl its your hormones...dont worry to much about it....it was just a dream...so now just let him sleep next to you or in his crib...no biggie!!
    Boog723

Answer by Boog723 at 12:52 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Even a sexual dream ABOUT your son does NOT mean you secretly have sexual feelings toward your son. It's called transference. Don't worry. I've had sexual dreams about my brother. Grossed me out when I woke up... I have no sexual feelings for him.
    Anonymous