Will you miss the excuse " I cant because im pregnant"/ I will ?

Im prego now. people constantly ask me for favors.. they can be huge or even the smallest of favors.I use the excuse " i cant because im prego" I will definelty miss those days after my child es here . LOL . =)

CedesM

Asked by CedesM at 8:23 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I miss being spoiled rotten by my husband, lol. I didn't have to do dishes unless I felt bad then I insisted I did, he bathed the kids, I didn't really have to do anything. If I had a craving at 2 am, he'd go get me what I wanted. I had no sex drive my last pregnancy so it was a great exuse to get out of that too, lol.
    Anonymous

• i did everything when i was pregnant with no help at all i even walked to work because i didnt have a car and walked home
    Anonymous

• I never use that excuse except when something heavy needs lifting. LIke my daughter.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 8:39 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I told people no sometimes. I had some problems though and my Dr wanted me laying in bed or on the couch at home. It was nice to have a good reason to say no sometimes.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 8:40 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• See my DH was selfish he didnt care i was 8 mths prego with ankels the size of balloons, he still sat his lazy butt on the couch and asked me to Iron his uniform. But let me tell you the next day when he needed it done again..i ironed it very nice i even left a nice big burn mark right on the butt. and he never asked me again. even to this day and my DS is 2 1/2 !
    Anonymous

• I did everything pregnant. I was a tough pregnant woman. I even mowed the lawn. I looked at it as exercise.
    Anonymous

• After baby arrives you'll have the excuse "Sorry the baby needs his/her momma!". Or the baby is sleeping works too....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:54 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

--------------------------
    omg you're my hero girl lolololololol
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:56 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• That never worked for me. '
    This is so silly and immature.
    You ARE the Drama Queen,ehhh?
    Anonymous

• meow
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:36 AM on Feb. 26, 2010