why do some of you women think your better then others on here?

Really now, ive read so many posts lately and i cannot believe how some of you women sound. you act like your shit smells like roses. well guess what it dosent it smells like shit. your not better then anyone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I know, I can't believe the rude responses myself. Woman are asking for advice and want genuine answers, not bitchy comments. I've gottena couple rude ones myself.

Anonymous

• And you are? You are doing the exact same thing. Catch more flies with honey than vinegar.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Roses smell like sh!t, so... there you have it.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:56 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• im no one trust me. im a mom that comes on here looking for advice and a few laughs and maybe help out some other moms. but when i come on and see rude women it annoys me. i never answer rudley even if i want to because thats not why women are on here.
    Anonymous

• who cares dont like em thats life half the population sucks ass..
    aliciaDnewman25

Answer by aliciaDnewman25 at 9:01 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I just shake my head and move on to the next question. someone has to be the bigger person.
    Anonymous

• Just ignore and move on...Don't feed the fire!
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 9:56 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• why do some of you women think your better then others on here?

because we ARE
    Anonymous

• it is sad, but the truth is people are spiteful and mean. . . in our own minds we may be better than the other mom out there, but in truth we are no better or no worse. . .we just are. We have opinions and attitudes and we want to voice them. Maybe we feel passionately about something and have the need to express it. . . I don't necessarily like it, but that is how we all are. And it is a damn shame when you don't admit that you are like this too. . .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• That's the great thing about advice and words... you can take them or leave them... who cares, don't let peoples rude comments bother you. They are not just on here, they are every where you go! It's called opinions and also this is Internet, one person may type something with a certain tone in mind, and another may read it and misunderstand the tone intended. And when people ask things they want honest answers... well I happen to be a blunt (but understanding) person, and I may say things people would prefer not to hear, but at least I'm straight forward.
    D.Tetz

Answer by D.Tetz at 1:24 AM on Feb. 27, 2010