Need a couple of ideas or suggestions

My dd is turning 2 next month and while we aren't doing a huge elaborate to-do I really want to have at least a couple of games or activities at her party. The kids there will range in age from 18 months to 9 years old so I need ideas for easy but fun games or things we can have set up for them to do at the party. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• you can do a bean bag toss type game. make like a bulls eye on the ground with what ever you have available, they toss bean bags of different colors and try to get in the middle.

arts and crafts are a fun game too, it keeps them occupied plus they make their own party favor basically.
    Anonymous

• i wouldnt expect them all to do the same activities, i guess. i would plan maybe some craft things. it would involve parent help, but the my kids like that sort of thing. you could also do a pinata. or a scavenger hunt for the older kids. good luck!
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 9:42 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• FINGER PAINTS!! thats fun!!
    Boog723

Answer by Boog723 at 12:53 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• What not to like about Pinata  View Image

Anonymous