Seriously, should you really care about what another mother

does or doesn't do with her child? Why shouldn't you just worry about yourself and your own family?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I agree ENTIRELY OP. Why do so many women on this site waste so much time and energy trying to change the way other mothers parent THEIR children? Sure, I may not agree with what the next mom on here SAYS here over the COMPUTER, but I can't change it. Others mothers may not agree with my style of parenting and frankly, nothing they say will change my mind. If there is something that I'm still exploring in a parenting style...then, well of course, I'm open for advice and suggestions...............then I'll consider. Otherwise, let me be and I'll let you be.

Instead of asking for advice or sharing ideas, most of the women here do nothing but JUDGE one another. I'm done with it. I will, however, answer a question and my answer may seem judgmental, but YOU ASKED OUR OPINIONS (not you OP, in general). I otherwise try not to bash.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• why do u care so much to have to make another post? shouldn't you take your own advice and just pay attention to your family to us?
    aliciaDnewman25

Answer by aliciaDnewman25 at 9:52 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're talking about specifically, but it depends, if a child is being harmed could potentially be harmed in one way or another, then I'd worry about it. If you mean minor differences in discipline or something, then I don't really care.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 9:52 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• its human nature ....and studies show that gossip is sometimes healthy...
    Anonymous

• Amen sistah! Unless it is out right abuse or neglect butt out!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:05 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Correct. So what is your point
    Anonymous

• I dont care what someone else chooses to do with their child or their lives unless it impedes somehow on my or my childrens safety, or is illegal (child abuse, drug use, selling drugs, leaving kids home alone so one can party wtc). Other then that it isnt my business.

Answer by gemgem at 10:16 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Well I don't but I used to have a friend who compared her self to me. It made me feel bad. That was a short lived friendship.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:42 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Because some people are idiots and need to be told things like "Am I Pregnant?"
    Anonymous