do you make more work for yourself?

Do you have any quirks or obsessions that make your life harder than it has to be?

Mine, for example, is if a clean clothing item falls on the dirty floor it must be re-washed.

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 10:19 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes ~ If clean clothes touch the dirty ones they are automatically dirty. Also if they touch the floor. Another thing is I will not use a towel more than once so that makes even more laundry.
    Mom_of_2_boyz87

Answer by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 12:01 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Yes... I should go through the kids papers when I look at them when they come home. I'm so bad about putting them into a pile and then at the end of the week I have a mountain of papers...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:23 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• i don't like for there to be dishes in the sink when i'm about to cook. I don't know why, it just seems like extra clutter to me and it has to be done before i start cooking. Yes, i can clean it after i'm done cooking since i'm going to be dirtying more stuff, but to me, it has to be done right away.
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 12:12 AM on Feb. 26, 2010