What do you do if you order something offline and you never get it?

I ordered my husbands anniversary gift last sunday. I figured it wouldnt even be looked at til the next day(Monday). Well It's been almost a full week and I still haven't gotten a confirmation or estimated shipping date or anything. The money HAS been taken from my account. I've written the murchant twice and Ive contacted the admin of the website... Still no reply! What do I do???? Please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Call your bank, there should be a number you can call on the website too. I had that happen and I called them and they just refunded the money back into my account.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:49 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• first go to the site and actually read what they say their shipping time is.

second, on the site, you should be able to view your order, generally sites mark things as "processing" then eventually "shipped" when it's mailed.

USPS takes about 5-7 business days for you to receive it.

Anonymous

• Contact the credit card company and contest the charge

Answer by rkoloms at 8:21 AM on Feb. 27, 2010