Does anyone's child have or still have a blankey?

I still have my blankey from when i was a baby, my DS seems to be developing the same thing, it's common right?

LogansMama09

Asked by LogansMama09 at 10:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son is four, almost five and has a stuft dog he has had since he was born and of course now my two year old attached himself to a dog that was a gift in the hospital when he was born. Very normal, it's a comfort thing.
    TruckersWife426

Answer by TruckersWife426 at 11:01 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I meant stuffed, don't ask, lol
    TruckersWife426

• I have one blankie kid, one stuffy guy kid, and one that just likes to sleep with me. totally normal- the stuffy guy that my dd has, was mine when I was a baby, and I passed him on to her.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:01 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I think it is normal.. I still have my doll from when I was a kid. though more for cuteness than attatchment now, I have a cousin who is 24 just gt married and she is still so attatched to her mickey mouse sheet from when she was a kid she still sleeps with it, it went all thru school in her backpack, the poor sheet is so old and worn it is see thru now!! But that's just how she is,
    LolaRae

Answer by LolaRae at 12:39 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• My 14 year old still sleep with bankey-bay (at home)

Answer by rkoloms at 8:22 AM on Feb. 27, 2010